At the moment Im slightly playing around with photoshop and trying to come up with the overall compisition and meaning of this piece. Im trying to play with meaning of looking up to someone you admire but to the point where you are putting yourself at risk of over glorifying them. its a bit harder than I thought it would be considering if I wanted more photos my model is in another part of the country.
love how the hair is lighter on the outer parts, creating a halo of sorts around her head, it really speaks to over glorifying someone and putting them on a pedestal.
ReplyDeleteMaybe some of the effect you are going for could be achieve with lighting- maybe move the light source a bit more directly behind to give a stronger haloed backlit effect?
ReplyDeleteI really like the way you are playing around with point of view in this. I think you might want to address the power lines in the background (ie what they mean) Visually, they are interesting but it has a dramatic punch to the composition which make them seem to be as important as the figure itself
ReplyDeleteI like the contrast in colors for this composition (blue and orange always make a good pair). The lighting so far is very important and brings a lot of power to your message. I am wondering what the power line symbolize (if there is a purpose)?
ReplyDeleteLoving the complimentary colors in this, and like others have said, the halo effect around her with the glow in her hair. I think it would leave you to a lot of artistic freedom through painting it- being able to blur the background, colorful strokes in the hair, etc.
ReplyDelete