Hey all!
So it took me forever to get another canvas, but it finally came in!!
My final painting will be a continuation of my digital self-portrait. I couldn't get the exact same canvas size, but I am using the same image using a different kind of manipulation.
Instead of pixels, this time I will be doing a blurred effect with an overlay. I'm working in my room and it's kind of creeping me out.
So it took me forever to get another canvas, but it finally came in!!
My final painting will be a continuation of my digital self-portrait. I couldn't get the exact same canvas size, but I am using the same image using a different kind of manipulation.
Instead of pixels, this time I will be doing a blurred effect with an overlay. I'm working in my room and it's kind of creeping me out.
| Source image |
![]() |
| working canvas/ old digital pixel portrait |
![]() |
| inspiration- found him on unit London his stuff is hilarious (@ztm_oruam) |


Comments
Post a Comment