I have FINALLY completed my painting! (never really complete because I might go back in and add some detail but complete for now!) I ended up facing a lot of challenges and had to figure it out and just keep going. I also ended up putting in the light reflections on her face but not liking it and decided to take them out. Also not a fan of the lighting in this photo, hopefully I can get a better picture tomorrow!
With the light reflections:
(this photo looks a lot better because of the lighting)

Wow! I love this painting, especially the way you handled the distorted reflection of her face in the water. I'm glad you took the light reflections off the face; while I think you did a good job of portraying them, the face without the reflections has a kind of peaceful, yet eerie still feeling that I think fits really well in your series.
ReplyDeleteWhen I was scrolling past, I thought this was a photo! The sense of light is and the water reflection are amazing.
ReplyDelete