I finished my current painting tonight! I'm so glad to have it completed finally. I included a photo of the finished result below:
For my next piece, I'm still brainstorming ideas. I think I might as well do another piece in this style to make it a series. I've been playing around with some reference images in Photoshop the last couple of days and will make an update when I decide on one (very soon). I am a bit worried about completing another painting this quickly again but I'm just going to grind as much as possible the next two weeks. Let me know what you think and good luck on your paintings guys, you got this!! Talk to you all soon!
I really like the hard edge style you did with this painting and the emphasis it gives on your eye. Will you pick a similar color palette for your next painting if you decide to do it in a series?
ReplyDelete